We are a family owned business started in 1957 by Tony Galluzzo, he was joined by his nephew Sam in 1975 who is running the pharmacy today. Sam’s son Ben joined the team as a pharmacist and manager in 2015. In 2015 we opened our new store, Galluzzo’s Maxvalue Medical Centre Pharmacy. Across the two businesses, we employ 40 people from the area and that have strong ties to the community. We are nationally accredited by the pharmacy guild and have achieved the highest possible standard with the Quality Care Pharmacy Program. Apart from prescriptions, we offer a range of health services, medications, dose aids, free delivery 5 days a week, online prescription services and professional advice. Our gift-ware section and window displays are famous in the area.