Hornsby Heights Pharmacy has been caring for the local community for over 50 years.
We supply an extensive range of pharmaceutical and nutritional products across a range of categories and also provide a number of additional services including:
* Vaccination Services - Including the Covid-19 vaccine
• Home Medicines Reviews - a service where our pharmacists visit patient's in their home to assist them in understanding and managing their medications
• Meds Checks - an in-store opportunity for customers to sit with our pharmacists, ask questions and learn about their medications.
• Access to the National Diabetes Services Scheme which ensures ongoing supply of diabetic products to patients.
• Medication Webster packing Service - A medication pack sets out all the tablets and capsules that need to be taken at each particular time of the day, for each day of the week - making it easy to manage medication.
• Regular health promotion campaigns including Diabetes Days, Influenza Vaccination clinics, Bowelscan screening campaign.
• Free prescription filing service - ensures customers don't lose track of their prescriptions.
• Free SMS prescription reminder service - improves compliance with medication.
• Free home delivery
• Blood pressure testing and monitoring
• Readily accessible pharmacists allowing customers to ask questions and receive information about their health and medications.
• Extensive range of vitamins, nutritional products and probiotics
• Incontinence product assessment service and loyalty program.
• Service provider under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
• Dermatologist recommended skincare solutions for sensitive and problem skin .
• Travel health category and advice on first aid kits and health related travel requirements
• Convenient gift range