Super Little Scientists is a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) based, super fun, program for kids aged 4-11 years old!!!
The program gives the students a chance to explore, observe and discover the world around them and their bodies; think, design and solve and above all play using fun visually engaging hands-on Science experiments, role-playing and storytelling.
The vision of Super Little Scientists is ‘To introduce and nourish the joy of STEAM in the early learning years of kids when their brain is at its maximum elastic capacity. Science is all around us so STEAM should be a holistic part of our children future no matter what their career path.’
Below are some of the Benefits of Super Little Scientists:
• Enhanced curiosity - keep their Why and How questions answered
• Knowing things around them makes them confident about themselves
• Science Develops appreciation for little things
• Performing experiments also develops their fine motor skills, team work and patience
• Advance critical thinking, reasoning, problem solving and creativity
• Can-do attitude and self-belief
• Make the world a better place