Awards Terms & Conditions
- The judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
All judges' scoresheets and notes will be destroyed following the determination of winners. No judging feedback will be provided to finalists.
- Should your business wish to withdraw from the awards, please notify Program
Managers, Precedent Productions, to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your Finalist Information.
- Franchise and chain stores are eligible but will be judged on the achievements and presentation of the individual local store only.
- Finalists' information may be used for promotional purposes at the discretion of Project Managers Precedent Productions, Media Partners and Local Business Awards Sponsors.
- Precedent Productions accept no liability regarding any loss of patent rights or commercial returns arising from participating in the Local Business Awards.
- All businesses within the local community area are eligible to be part of the local business awards
- If you choose to participate in the awards, you automatically accept these conditions.