Precedent Productions Online Terms of Sale
Please read these Terms Of Sale carefully before using the Site. By using the Precedent Productions online Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, Precedent Productions does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
Precedent Productions may vary these Terms Of Sale at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Terms of Sale
The tickets are also sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except where and to the extent that laws of the region of purchase provide otherwise. If a refund is made, Precedent Productions may retain any service or like fee it has charged.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity. The right is also reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
3. Entry may be refused if no proof of purchase is presented at the event.
4. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets.
5. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.